Lounge Life's Standard Warranty is subject to the product being cared for in accordance with the relevant care and maintenance guides. Materials and components that form part of your product are warranted against failure due to material and manufacturing faults, as outlined in the table below.
|Component||What's Covered||Warranty Period|
|Sunbrella Fabric||Sunbrella Fabric||Sunbrella Fabric|
|Quick Dry Foam||Quick Dry Foam||Quick Dry Foam|
|Aluminium Frame||Aluminium Frame||Aluminium Frame|
|Soft Components||Soft Components||Soft Components|
|Hard Components||Hard Components||Hard Components|
Lounge Life's Standard Warranty does not apply to products sold as seconds, floorstock or clearance, repaired products, or products with a defect which has been drawn to the customer’s attention before purchase. Additionally, the following warranty exclusions will apply if:
- The product or component has not been directly purchased through Lounge Life
- The product or component is no longer located in Australia
- Modifications or repairs have been made to the product or component without prior authorisation or approval from Lounge Life
- Product tags or serial numbers have been removed or altered in any way
- The product or component has been mishandled or used inappropriately, or in a manner which may be deemed abnormal to its prescribed use
- The product or component has not been properly cared for and maintained as outlined throughout the relevant care and maintenance guides provided
- The product or component has become defective or damaged due to pets
- The product or component has become defective or damaged due to spills including acid, solvent, dyes and other corrosive materials
- The product or component has become defective or damaged as a result of fading, burns, bleaching, stains or UV damage by way of sunlight, chemicals, other materials or other natural phenomena (unless stated otherwise)
- The product or component has become defective or damaged due to misuse, commercial use, improper handling or in a manner which is greater than, or exceptional to normal domestic use
Defects which arise as the result of normal wear and tear will not be covered. Any defect which has already been explained or described at the point of purchase will not be covered. Characteristics and properties of natural materials including leather, fabric, timber, stainless steel and aluminium among others are not considered to be defects, and form part of this exclusion.
This warranty is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original sales order at the original delivery address.
To benefit under this warranty, the purchaser must formalise a claim with Lounge Life in writing, clearly describing the issue within 7 days of the defect occurring.
How to Lodge A Claim
Our Customer Support Team are able to assist with any issues you may experience with your purchase. To lodge a claim, please notify Lounge Life of the defect within 7 days of the defect occurring by either telephone (02) 9114 6680 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following details will be required when lodging a claim for assessment:
- Your order number
- A list of the product/s or component/s affected
- A description of the defect that has occured
- Photographs showing the location of the defect on the product/s or component/s, as well as a close up photo showing the issue in detail
At times, further information may be required to accurately assess a claim. In order to expedite this process, please respond promptly to all requests made by our Customer Support Team.
Lounge Life reserves the right to determine whether a part has failed due to a defect or wear and tear and whether a product or component should be repaired or replaced. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part/s only.
Australian Consumer Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please visit http://consumerlaw.gov.au/ for more information.