The Hidden Features. Quality Where It Counts
|Available in two stunning leather colours|
|Available in a choice of left and right-hand configurations|
|Adjustable headrests allow complete flexibility to find your perfect seating position|
|Supportive foam seats with Dacron wrap and box springs for a comfortable and durable sit|
|Solid timber frame for extra strength|
|Top grain leather used on all high contact areas with a matching material used elsewhere|
|Elegant metal feet with a chrome finish|
|Includes a 5 year structural guarantee for added peace of mind|
|1 x Boston Xpress Two Seat End Module||168cm||104cm||68/90cm|
|1 x Boston Xpress Chaise Module||106cm||166cm||68/90cm|
Lounge Life's Standard Warranty is subject to the product being cared for in accordance with the relevant care and maintenance guides. Materials and components that form part of your product are warranted against failure due to material and manufacturing faults, as outlined in the table below.
|Leather||Splitting and tearing of the leather upholstery as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions.||2 Years|
|Headrest Mechanism||2 Years|
|Wood Frame||Loss of structural integrity to the frame as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions.||10 Years|
|Soft Components||Failure of soft components including synthetic leather, foam, feather, fibre filling, coverings, zippers, threading and stitching as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions. Note: Foam, feather and fibre filling will soften over time and shape to the user as a result of normal wear and tear.||1 Years|
|Hard Components||Failure of hard components including suspensions, springs, mechanisms, legs, hardware, fixtures and fasteners as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions.||2 Years|
How to Lodge A Claim
Our Customer Support Team are able to assist with any issues you may experience with your purchase. To lodge a claim, please notify Lounge Life of the defect within 7 days of the defect occurring by either telephone (02) 9114 6680 or by email to [email protected].
The following details will be required when lodging a claim for assessment:
- Your order number
- A list of the product/s or component/s affected
- A description of the defect that has occurred
- Photographs showing the location of the defect on the product/s or component/s, as well as a close up photo showing the issue in detail
At times, further information may be required to accurately assess a claim. In order to expedite this process, please respond promptly to all requests made by our Customer Support Team.
Lounge Life reserves the right to determine whether a part has failed due to a defect or wear and tear and whether a product or component should be repaired or replaced. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part/s only.
Lounge Life's Standard Warranty does not apply to products sold as seconds, floorstock or clearance, repaired products, or products with a defect which has been drawn to the customer’s attention before purchase. Additionally, the following warranty exclusions will apply if the product or component:
- has not been directly purchased through Lounge Life
- is no longer located in Australia
- has been modified or repaired without prior authorisation
- has had tags or serial numbers removed
- has been mishandled or used inappropriately, or in a manner which may be deemed abnormal to its prescribed use
- has not been properly cared for and maintained
- has become defective or damaged due to pets
- has become defective or damaged due to spills including acid, solvent, dyes and other corrosive materials
- has become defective or damaged as a result of fading, burns, bleaching, stains or UV damage by way of sunlight, chemicals, other materials or other natural phenomena (unless stated otherwise)
- has become defective or damaged due to misuse, commercial use, improper handling or in a manner which is greater than, or exceptional to normal domestic use
Defects which arise as the result of normal wear and tear will not be covered. Any defect which has already been explained or described at the point of purchase will not be covered. Characteristics and properties of natural materials including leather, fabric, timber, stainless steel and aluminium among others are not considered to be defects, and form part of this exclusion.
This warranty is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original sales order at the original delivery address.
To benefit under this warranty, the purchaser must formalise a claim with Lounge Life in writing, clearly describing the issue within 7 days of the defect occurring.
Australian Consumer Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please visit https://consumer.gov.au/consumers-and-acl for more information.
Why Leather? Leather is Highly durable, Easy to clean, Shape retaining, Stylish yet practical, Hypoallergenic
This product may possess physical and technical attributes that form part of the natural characteristics of this material. Such features may include, but are not limited to: Colour variation, Grain variation, Thickness variation, Texture variation, Vein lines, Wrinkles, Neck creases, Fire-branding, Scars, Stretch marks, Insect bites, Scent
- Remove all cushions and coverings before cleaning
- Remove any loose dirt and particles with a dry cloth or soft vacuum attachment.
- Gently wipe off any sticky marks or remaining dirt with a damp wet cloth
- Apply a leather care cleaner such as Guardsman Leather Clean & Renew and use as directed
- Alternatively, apply a mild, ph-neutral soap and water solution to a clean, microfibre cloth and wipe down all surfaces in a circular motion, using only a light pressure
- Use a clean towel to remove any excess solution and allow the furniture to dry naturally
- If using a high quality leather cleaner, follow up with a leather care protector such as Guardsman Leather Protector to help aid against premature aging and damaging stains, and use as directed
- Repeat the cleaning process every 3-4 months, depending on the furniture’s level of use
|Before applying any cleaning agent, including recommended agents, test in a small out of the way area|
|We recommend Guardsman care Products|
|Weekly vacuuming is recommended, using a soft-brush attachment and low suction|
|Use a leather care conditioner such as Guardsman Leather Clean & Condition every 3-6 months, depending on the furniture’s level of use|
|Blot liquid spills and stains immediately|
|Clean the entire surface area where applicable to avoid staining and water rings|
|Clean spills immediately using the correct cleaning method and remove excess moisture|
|Always allow upholstered furniture to air-dry completely before use|
|Where applicable, fluff and rotate cushions regularly to maintain shape and increase longevity|
|We recommend against the usage of Oakwood care products|
|Keep in mind that shoes, belt buckles and buttons may lead to scuffing, indentation, discolouration and unsightly damage|
|Keep in mind that clothing such as jeans or dyed garments may lead to discolouration and unsightly damage|
|Don’t rub - use only a circular motion and light pressure|
|Don’t allow upholstery to stay wet|
|Don't use a hair dryer or heater to dry upholstered furniture|
|Never use harsh chemicals, oils, waxes or saddle soaps to clean your leather furniture|