Napoleon Fabric Corner Lounge Option A$2,799 $4,599 40% OFF
Put looks and functionality front-and-centre with a setting thats designed to dazzle. Available in multiple colours and configurations.View the Napoleon Collection
The Hidden Features. Quality Where It Counts
Koyo™ Headrests Adjust, Sit and Relax.
We've combined Japanese Precision KOYO™ Headrests with Lounge Life quality to craft a lounge that is comfortable, functional and durable.View Range
Tri-Support SystemThree Times The Support
Our Tri-Support System features pocket springs, tensile webbing and non-sag springs which work together to keep your lounge in perfect shape.View Range
Latex Comfort LayerAn Extra Layer Of Comfort
Our specially designed latex comfort layer makes our couches extra comfy.View Range
Timber Frames A Strong Foundation.
Our frames are built to last using FSC Certified Timber from renewable sources.View Range
|Available in a choice of colours and fabric types to suit your taste|
|Modular design with multiple pieces allows you to create your perfect lounge|
|Our tri-support spring system adds comfort, durability and assists in keeping your lounge in perfect shape|
|Built with a solid timber frame for extra strength and stability|
|Adjustable KOYOÂ® headrests allow complete flexibility to find your perfect seating position|
|Featuring natural latex cushioning for a durable and comfortable sit|
|Includes a 10 year structural guarantee for added peace of mind|
|Optional matching ottomans allow you to sit back and relax|
|1 x Napoleon Fabric Corner Module||130cm||130cm||68cm|
|2 x Napoleon Fabric Two Seat One Arm Module||194cm||105cm||68cm|
Lounge Life's Standard Warranty is subject to the product being cared for in accordance with the relevant care and maintenance guides. Materials and components that form part of your product are warranted against failure due to material and manufacturing faults, as outlined in the table below.
|Fabric||Coverage of fabric upholstery as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions.||1 Years|
|Wood Frame||Loss of structural integrity to the frame as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions.||10 Years|
|Soft Components||Failure of soft components including synthetic leather, foam, feather, fibre filling, coverings, zippers, threading and stitching as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions. Note: Foam, feather and fibre filling will soften over time and shape to the user as a result of normal wear and tear.||1 Years|
|Hard Components||Failure of hard components including suspensions, springs, mechanisms, legs, hardware, fixtures and fasteners as a result of a manufacturing or material defect, except where stated in Exclusions.||2 Years|
How to Lodge A Claim
Our Customer Support Team are able to assist with any issues you may experience with your purchase. To lodge a claim, please notify Lounge Life of the defect within 7 days of the defect occurring by either telephone (02) 9114 6680 or by email to [email protected].
The following details will be required when lodging a claim for assessment:
- Your order number
- A list of the product/s or component/s affected
- A description of the defect that has occurred
- Photographs showing the location of the defect on the product/s or component/s, as well as a close up photo showing the issue in detail
At times, further information may be required to accurately assess a claim. In order to expedite this process, please respond promptly to all requests made by our Customer Support Team.
Lounge Life reserves the right to determine whether a part has failed due to a defect or wear and tear and whether a product or component should be repaired or replaced. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part/s only.
Lounge Life's Standard Warranty does not apply to products sold as seconds, floorstock or clearance, repaired products, or products with a defect which has been drawn to the customer’s attention before purchase. Additionally, the following warranty exclusions will apply if the product or component:
- has not been directly purchased through Lounge Life
- is no longer located in Australia
- has been modified or repaired without prior authorisation
- has had tags or serial numbers removed
- has been mishandled or used inappropriately, or in a manner which may be deemed abnormal to its prescribed use
- has not been properly cared for and maintained
- has become defective or damaged due to pets
- has become defective or damaged due to spills including acid, solvent, dyes and other corrosive materials
- has become defective or damaged as a result of fading, burns, bleaching, stains or UV damage by way of sunlight, chemicals, other materials or other natural phenomena (unless stated otherwise)
- has become defective or damaged due to misuse, commercial use, improper handling or in a manner which is greater than, or exceptional to normal domestic use
Defects which arise as the result of normal wear and tear will not be covered. Any defect which has already been explained or described at the point of purchase will not be covered. Characteristics and properties of natural materials including leather, fabric, timber, stainless steel and aluminium among others are not considered to be defects, and form part of this exclusion.
This warranty is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original sales order at the original delivery address.
To benefit under this warranty, the purchaser must formalise a claim with Lounge Life in writing, clearly describing the issue within 7 days of the defect occurring.
Australian Consumer Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please visit https://consumer.gov.au/consumers-and-acl for more information.
Why Fabric? Fabric is More variety by way of colour, pattern and weave, Smooth to the touch with a soft hand, Easily styled to suit most spaces, A cost-effective solution to leather
This product may possess physical and technical attributes that form part of the natural characteristics of this material. Such features may include, but are not limited to: Colour variation, Texture variation, Fabric density, Tensile strength, Pilling propensity, Abrasion resistance, Colour fastness, Static electricity, Scent
- Remove all throws and accessories before cleaning
- Remove any loose dirt and particles with a dry cloth or soft vacuum attachment
- Apply a small amount of fabric care cleaner such as Guardsman Fabric Protector and use as directed
- Alternatively, prepare a mild cleaning solution consisting of approximately 2 teaspoons of ph-neutral soap with 1 litre of water
- Spray the solution on all fabric upholstery surfaces and clean with a microfibre cloth, using only a light pressure and moving in one direction only
- Use a clean towel to remove any excess solution and allow the furniture to dry naturally before use
- Repeat the cleaning process every 2-3 months, depending on the furniture’s level of use
|Before applying any cleaning agent, including recommended agents, test in a small out of the way area|
|Weekly vacuuming is recommended, using a soft-brush attachment and low suction|
|Blot liquid spills and stains immediately|
|Wipe down surfaces from seam-to-seam using only a light pressure|
|Clean the entire surface area where applicable to avoid staining and water rings|
|Clean spills immediately using the correct cleaning method and remove excess moisture|
|Always allow upholstered furniture to air-dry completely before use|
|Do not use a hair dryer or heater to dry upholstered furniture|
|Where applicable, fluff and rotate cushions regularly to maintain shape and increase longevity|
|Don’t rub to vigorous clean|
|Don't Scrub to clean|
|Don’t allow upholstery to stay wet|
|Do not use a hair dryer or heater to dry upholstered furniture|