If you are considering taking the step of upgrading your living room lounge, experts have said that there is a lot more to consider than just the price. These easy tips from Levitrakaufen will make sure you find the perfect lounge suite for your lifestyle and home.
1. Measure the space where the new furniture is to be positioned. There is nothing worse than buying something that doesn't fit and not realising until you are trying to get it into place.
2. Carefully consider what shaped lounge would suit the space best, and remember that sometimes opposite shapes function well together.
3. Base your colour choice on a shade that will suit the existing decor. If choosing a colour is too scary, stick to basic monochromes of black, tan or white.
4. Frame style is another important factor. With a large variety of styles available - such as steel, wood, plastic-based etc. - finding furniture to suit should be simple.
5. Finally, fabric choice is the last element. If you have kids or pets, a wipeable, non-absorbent or machine washable fabric is strongly recommended. Alternatively, you could opt for leather as it is easily cleaned.
Yes, we’re open.
As an independent retailer, we need your support through these challenging times. We are managing the risks of COVID19 to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers.
At this stage, all our showrooms remain open for business, but we’d like to assure you that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority.
We’ve taken all necessary precautions as advised by the government guidelines to ensure that everyone can stay safe – this includes frequent sanitisation and cleaning in showroom.
We’re also implementing social distancing guidelines, instructing employees to regularly wash their hands, and providing access to hand hygiene stations to our customers on entry and exit.
Home has never been so important. We’re here to help you choose the best sofa for you and your family.
We are following all updates to government advice closely. We are dedicated to your health and safety.
Thank you for your support and understanding.